Saturday, June 28, 2008



Yesterday was quite a day for all of us. It started with the wrap up shoot fot the "Buy Fresh, Buy Local" documentary. We went to market and the creww got some footage of Chei and Tuli buying some of Tommy's goods(I mean GREATS). After the filming Tuli and Chei went to a craft date with Esme And Jessica, while I did dome crafting of my own and began to clean up my studio(I have serious issues with my studio space). We then met back up with Damian and Jonah to have some delicious Jamaican food, Damian and I then took the kids to see Wall-E(pretty cute), and then the fireworks as pictured above. Big day for a little girl(as welll a the rest of us).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tiny bits of lauv said...

where did you get jamaican food, my friend?

amy said...

mmmm i could eat some jamaican food! What a fun day!

Nate said...

Beside the theatre there is a Jamaican joint(no pun intended). The waitress was a trip, she brought out whole fish tho show the kids,played rock/paper/scissors with them tog et them to eat their veggies etc...